Saturday 20 June 2009

Peter Jensen's Debut Resort 2010

I don't know why at first glance I was on the fence about this collection. Maybe because it is so far of a departure from what I would ever wear myself. It's very whimsical and girly, two things I would never describe myself as... But the collection is perfect. I think I may have had a slight reaction to the rabbit "logo" as it reminds me ever so slightly of the Paul Frank monkey... which (no offense to anyone) I find that I abhor (again maybe the "whimsical, girly" thing). But this is done is such a different way. Actually I find it charming. The shoot and collection made all the more beautiful by the wonderful works of the artist Charlotte Mann of whom I am just in awe of.

                               Peter Jensen Debut Resort Collection 2010

No comments: