Friday 12 June 2009

Mina Sample Sale

Irene Albright, the curator of "Albright", the rental archive in Cooper Sq is having a sale. Ok, so maybe she didn't understand me... 'cause when I say sample sale I'm a talkin' $25 dollar Gucci, off season Ives Saint Laurent coats for $100... you know that sort of jazz. The Mina sale is not exactly that. If you are in the market for a beautiful Chloe/Marchesa gown marked all the way down to $750 then you should bring your stuff on down to the Mina sale. There is a beautiful selection of seriously marked down sample gowns and dresses. Some great designer coats. (I had my eye on a Marni trench) There is a rack of Olga Kapustina that is moderately priced at about $150/$170 that is worth sifting through. But what really got me psyched and the reason I would say to go, go, go check it out, is the insane sea of shoes all in Sample sizes, my size!! (read: big foot 39/40) Chloe, Marni, Allessandro Dell'Acqua, there all there and most of them priced under and around 2 honey. And to that I say ah yes! The sale is on till Sunday


                          Mina Sample Sale 32a Cooper Sq @ 6th Ave


No comments: