Monday 14 September 2009

Fashion Week S/S 2010 continued

I am enjoying the neck piece in this first look and the meshy lace of the top in the second. I adore the hair for the show, a little bit 40's a little maybe 80's? A lotta bit cute.

Behnaz Sarafpour


Diane von Furstenburg




To be honest I thought the styling/hair and make up was a bit off and cooky for DVF. I am a huge fan, who isn't the woman is incredible and does what she does impeccably. Although something got lost for me here. "antiquity made modern" was the inspiration. I thought it was more antiquity made a bit weird. The thing that really throws me are the plastic bright colored bangles. I just couldn't jive some how. Don't get me wrong, of course there are some really noted aspects of inspiration and really pretty pieces here. Listen to me all the sudden challenging Diane.... In my opinion I should add... In my opinion!


Erin Fetherston

I would completely and happily rock the first look.

No comments: