Wednesday 1 July 2009

LA Shops: Lost and Found

My BFF Tricia took me to her favorite shop in LA. Lost and Found is a little haven of shopping located in an area quite different from the shopping "scene" of Melrose or Beverly. Tucked in on street called Yucca in Hollywood, owner Jamie Rosenthal has practically the whole block in which she has split up into 4 separate stores. One for Women's (to die) One for Home and Kitchen (So pretty) Children's (makes me want to get knocked up) and Men's (my future man will be clad in). The shop is a sort of bohemian chic and is set up in a way that it makes you want to hang out all day. It is so cozy and Jamie as well as everyone that works there is really friendly, helpful and personable, which sorry to say but in LA, and with Jamie's hefty and "well known" clientele is pretty rare. I am glad I got a chance to stop by this trip and will definitely be back for visits.


Lost & Found
6314-6322 Yucca street, Hollywood 323-856-5872

The Women's Store
Jamie stocks chic designers like Etoile and Clu


Do these come in my size? Makes you want to have a little girl doesn't it?!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

In my opinion, this looks like a modernized version of your BBurg apartment. Should we start looking for lost and found there?